DCL-Faculty Services staff, Cheryl Reed, is located in 232 Decio Faculty Hall.
The DCL-Faculty Services area supports the faculty within the College of Arts and Letters with the following services:
- Letters on department letterhead with envelopes
- Manuscripts – includes tables, footnotes, etc.
- Book manuscripts – including “camera-ready book” as instructed from the publisher
- Letters of recommendation (No personal letters)
- Typed forms
- Scanning documents into PDF files
- Conversion of PDF files into editable MSWord documents
If you do not maintain current software revisions, we will reach a point where we cannot open the file(s) you send to us. For campus-owned machines, contact ALCO regarding current software versions.
Cheryl Reed located in 232 Decio Faculty Hall at 631-7746 or firstname.lastname@example.org.